Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Suburban jury duty

I am very pro-jury duty. But (you knew this was coming) I think if you live in a city, you should not have to travel to the suburbs for jury duty. That's why you live in the city. So you don't have to go anywhere else. I suppose that means I think suburban folks should have to come into the city for jury duty. Hmmm.

I digress. Yes, I have jury duty in the suburbs tomorrow. I can't imagine anyone wants an attorney on their jury. Knock on wood. So hopefully I'll get to head home before rush hour.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rolling Meadows? It's one of the nicer places to have to be if you have to have jury duty in Cook County.

Oh, and nice city-elitist attitude! Feelin' the love out here in the suburbs...

Anonymous said...

Also? Made me think of this column by Eric Zorn.

Kat said...

Don't worry. I'm just whining. :)