Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy birthday Ephram (a little belated)!

My friends Deborah and Josh gave birth to a baby boy on January 7. I have a million reasons to love this kid. First and foremost, Deborah is one of my absolute favorite people on the planet. She was my lone female companion in my college improv group during my junior year (her freshman year) and believe me, that companionship was desperately needed! Josh is also a veteran of that improv group. He came into the fold my senior year (his junior year) and the whole group quickly realized how much we'd wished we'd had the sense to drag him into our fold earlier. Not only is he hysterical, but he's also awesome. So this kid has niceness genes, awesomeness genes, and comedy genes galore! Bonus? He was born on Rob's and my anniversary. Apparently he wants me to remember his birthday, which I very happily will.

Congratulations Deborah and Josh! Welcome Ephram! I can't wait to meet you!!

No comments: