Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Face plant

Lois spends a lot of time laying on my chest and drifting off to sleep, which I love, even though it probably isn't helping her crib-sleeping abilities.

 
Today it was a bit more of a face plant than a snuggle. Since I don't have many pictures of me and Lois though, I figured I'd offer this one up.
 
And in case you didn't see my favorite Daddy-Lois picture on Facebook, here's Rob and Lois getting ready for Game 5 of the Blackhawks-Wild series last week.
 
 
Don't mind Dunkel's crazy eyes.
 
Lois has also had some visitors. The same weekend Aunt Kyle was here, Uncle Mark also came for a visit.

 
And Grandma has been here for two visits, including on Mother's Day.
 

We even took a little video on Mother's Day with Grandma and Lo. I can't imagine it's too exciting for anyone besides us, but I'm working on getting it to upload just in case. Will post when I can.

1 comment:

carly said...

So beautiful! These posts make me deliriously happy. I can't wait to meet little Lo.