Thursday, June 27, 2013

Little Lo Bajoe!

Rob and I have about a million nicknames for Lois. Some from our regular rotation: Lo, Lo-ee, Fussy McFussypants, Fidgety McFidgester, Super Genius Baby, and Bajoe. Right now, "Bajoe" is probably leading the pack. Emphasis on the second syllable, because I know you needed to know that. And it must come from the fact that I often say "Yo, bajoe" as a generic greeting. Does anyone know where I got that from?

Anyway, if you were a fly on the wall here, you'd be annoyed out of your mind listening to us:

- How's the Bajoe?

- The Bajoe finally fell asleep.

- I have a Bajoe passed out on me.

- Bajoe! What is up with you?

Surely other parents go through this weird new language thing, right? But now you know why Lois is going to think her name is Bajoe. The first of many hangups we'll inevitably give our daughter.

Speaking of... right now the Bajoe is stirring, so I'll have to wrap this up. But the Bajoe was super excited that her team won the Stanley Cup this week!



Go Blackhawks!!

No comments: