Monday, August 06, 2007

Um, Whaaaat????

Okay. Whoa. Not cool.

Tonight was supposed to be the "season finale" of Making the Band 4. We were promised a band would be made. So excuse me for, well, expecting a band to be made! Instead, the episode closes with Diddy asking the viewers to vote online for their favorite boy-band-member-wannabe and then he'll pick the band live on August 26. Um, what???

First and most importantly, I'll be out of the country that night! So double that not cool. Second, I just tried to vote and I just see a blank page with ads on it. How on earth am I supposed to ensure that Brian A. and Robert make the band if I can't vote right away?

Hopefully if you click on the link above, you'll get a real voting screen. Trust me. Robert and Brian A. are rock stars.

No comments: