Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Holidays

Happy belated Passover and Easter!!

We did more holiday celebrating than in years past. We had a fantastic Passover Seder last Wednesday at Jeff and Sara's house. I wish I'd remembered my camera because the food was as gorgeous as it was delicious. Eddie and Ali were also there, along with Sara's parents and another friend of Jeff and Sara's. The diversity at the table was a lot of fun.

This past weekend my dad came into town, so he and my sister spent most of Saturday at our place. In the morning, Ali came over to my 'hood and she, Resa and I got pedicures. Then Resa and I headed to pilates while Rob went golfing with Ali's husband Eddie. Resa and my dad later cooked dinner for me and Rob, which was probably a great joy for Rob since he does most (ahem, all) the cooking in our house.

Saturday night after Resa and my dad left, we wandered over to Eddie and Ali's to hang out. We're trying to squeeze in as much time as possible with them before they leave us for the greener pastures of Boston. Booo!!!

All that socializing on Saturday meant that Easter Sunday was one big, long work day for me. Sigh. I'm still not over vacation, which means I definitely have not warmed back up to working on weekends! Rob played his normal role of awesome husband all day long for me. From coffee in the morning through a risotto dinner!

Now it's the wee hours of Monday night/Tuesday morning. I'm fading after another long night of working. I can't wait to go off to sleep. So off I go. But I promised more blog updates -- and here they are. Incoherent ramblings though they may be.

No comments: