Wednesday, July 11, 2007

July 28, 2007 - Mark Your Calendar

In just over 2 weeks, the NY Giants take the field to begin their 2007 Training Camp. For all true fans of sport, this is a monumental day. It is widely accepted that the NY Giants are the preeminent sporting franchise in the universe. The autumn provides two fantastic opportunities to enjoy life to its fullest... NY Giants football... and the World Series. I for one can't wait!

Also, July 28 marks the start of my campaign to watch the NY Giants play the Miami Dolphins in London's Wembley Stadium on October 28, 2007. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to watch the Giants play in Wembley stadium (well, it's been a dream of mine since the game was announced... which has felt like a lifetime). I mean, how awesome will that game be?! The campaign consists of me convincing Katherine that this game is not only worth all of the money it requires, but also convincing her that I won't get arrested during the post-game celebration. I'm pretty confident everything will go smoothly, but then again, Katherine seems to think I'm crazy when it comes to the Giants. But what does she know... she roots for the wrong Manning ;)

No comments: