Monday, June 01, 2009

Scooter News

No, not that kind of scooter. The actual scooter you ride around on.

Resa and Nick have a scooter. My dad got on it on Sunday and after a successful turn around the block, ended up hitting the pavement on his second turn. The end result was thankfully just a day in the ER and three lost teeth. Could have been worse! He's off to the dentist tomorrow to get some new teeth. In the mean time, he's taking painkillers and eating soup.

Never a dull moment in our family, I tell you!

PS Thanks for indulging my uber-whining last week. I'm slowly but surely catching up on sleep and getting past my funk. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad your Dad is okay! Paul and I were both very concerned when we read the text referring to a "scooter accident."

Sue said...

I am sorry to hear about the scooter incident. I hope all et better fast. I miss you guys bunches and trying to fit Chicago into my schedule in the near future. Nothing has changed here other then Randall is working full time as of last week thanks god. Talk to you soon. Love, Sue