Monday, October 22, 2007

Wembley Week

On Sunday, the NY Giants will be visiting the Miami Dolphins in London's Wembley Stadium. Therefore, Katherine and I will be celebrating everyday of this week leading up to the game. Each night we will feast on food that represents some portion of the game. Tonight, we kick things off with thin crust NY style pizza (not as difficult to find in Chicago as you might think... if you know where to go). Other celebratory feasts will include English Pub food, Cuban food, Indian food, and whatever I can think of that celebrates either London, NYC and Miami.

For those of you who have followed this blog, you know that I have been planning a trip to London to see this game. Alas, I pulled the plug when I realized it would cost several thousand dollars to pull it off (don't worry though, K bought us tickets to see the Giants at Giants Stadium in December... she's awesome like that). So, I am finding new and better ways to celebrate. Luckily for Katherine the Giants are on a 5 game winning streak, so I have been in good spirits (win number 1 was a comeback win against the Redskins, which makes it that much sweeter).

Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: