Wednesday, February 25, 2009

There's more to life than mileage

We have been doing other things besides mileage, I promise. This past weekend my mom came to town to visit. My mom and I went to a fundraiser for Sara Feigenholtz, who is running for Rahm Emmanuel's old seat. Then Sunday night we went out to my great-uncle Joe's house for a great chili and apple pie dinner.

Monday I made it back to work. I actually made it back last Friday, but it was hard to keep my energy up. I hadn't been that sick in a long time. It suuuuucked. I'm glad it's over. This week has felt long though after so much time outside the office last week.

Last night I finally got back on the treadmill, but I couldn't quite run yet. So it was just walking. Tonight I ran a little though before we headed over to Jeff & Sara's to watch the Top Chef finale. One step at a time. There's still no catching Rob.

Latest mileage:
Katherine: 2.5 (13.95 total miles)
Rob: 2.1 (33.7 total miles)

No comments: