Thursday, March 29, 2007

So, yeah... most folks reading this probably don't know this, but an article I wrote was published recently. I have gotten a few random emails of late about it. If you're interested, you can click here and you'll be able to access the article in pdf form. Shockingly, it's about gender discrimination law.

The editors I worked with at the Harvard Law & Policy Review (HLPR) were really awesome and made substantial contributions to my ideas. But no, HLPR is not the same as the Harvard Law Review, which is way more prestigious. HLPR is connected to the American Constitution Society (ACS) a legal group with which I've been significantly involved since I began law school way back in 2003.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

That is SO amazing, Kathy! I wish that I still had enough brain cells to continue with legal scholarship. I'm enough of a nerd that I actually miss that stuff. Congrats!!!