Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Some Updates

First, I have to say another huge thank you to everyone who has donated money in support of our running the Teb's Troops 5K this July. We are now over $800 in donations and I'm really floored by the generosity of our friends and family! Thank you all so much! We're well on our way to blowing past our goal.

Second, we added a link on the left to the blog of an exceptional writer, who just happens to be our friend Chris. So if you ever need to procrastinate, his blog is updated much more frequently than ours and not only does he actually have substantive things to say, but he's also less verbose. Quite a feat. Or maybe not.

Not much more to say from our end though. We had a nice weekend hanging out celebrating Emily's birthday on Friday -- although she made us feel old because she's a few birthdays behind us. Then on Saturday we had fun catching up with my friend Danielle, who is newly settled in Chicago. I have some pictures from Friday and eventually I'll catch up on posting pictures. I lost the cord to download pictures from my camera to my computer and have yet to buy a new one, which is why I'm all talk about posting pictures these days.

Tonight we did take some time out to watch the Bulls take another step away from the edge of the cliff in their playoff series. Go Bulls (except when playing the Pacers)! Then we watched the series finale of Gilmore Girls, which is one of Rob's and my favorite shows. Truly love it. The thermos line made both of us snort. And I admit, I got a little teary-eyed when (spoiler alert) Lorelai and Luke reunited. Yea! Yea! I'm way too empathetic with my favorite television characters, so the whole thing makes writing a bench memo right now (um, yeah, 11pm) seem like such a let down. Ah well.

Pictures coming soon, I swear.

No comments: