Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ask and ye shall receive...

I know, I know. You are all dying to see a picture of me in my giant purple bridesmaid dress. I found one that isn't horrible and another that, well, everyone else looks so nice in it that I'll publicly embarrass myself and post it.

Libby finally sent out some more pictures from her wedding, so here are some cute ones. I can only download small images because of pesky copyright things.

This is at Libby and Colin's apartment getting ready the day of the wedding. I think Libby was annoyed I was getting all sentimental and hovering around her. :)


Here I'm helping Libby get her dress on. I like the abstract twin-ness of this picture.


All the bridesmaids in a pretty row. I have the worst posture. I'm always rolling my shoulders forward and slouching.


Awww. Me and my husband, Libby and her brand new husband, and Resa with her almost fiance (they got engaged the next day).

No comments: